Contest "40 years of Busch PROtective"
Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
- These terms and conditions (“the Rules”) govern the “40 Years of Busch PROtective” contest (“the Contest”) administered by Busch PROtective Germany GmbH&Co. KG., based at Im Heidkamp 16, 33334 Gütersloh, Germany (“Busch PROtective,” “we,” “us,” “our”).
- By entering, you accept and agree to abide by both the Rules and confirm to have read and understood our Privacy Notice, which can be accessed at https://busch-protective.com/datenschutzrichtlinie/.
- The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Instagram or Facebook. All information disclosed is provided to us and not to either Instagram or Facebook. You hereby release those social media platforms, to the greatest extent legally permissible, from any liability in connection with the Contest.
- Participation in the Contest is open to anyone aged 18 or over, with the exception of our employees (and their families) and those of our affiliates, our partners, our representatives and agents and their employees, and anyone else involved in the organization of the Contest.
- Multiple entries per person and per Contest are permitted. In the event of a dispute as to a person’s identity, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the holder of the Instagram profile associated with it.
- To enter the Contest, your follow our profile on Instagram and/or Facebook and submit an answer to a question concerning the past, the presence and the future of Busch PROtective within the indicated time slots either on Busch PROtective Facebook or Instagram page.
- We do not guarantee a successful entry in spite of your following the above instructions as entry may be prevented by reasons beyond our control.
- The provision of any invalid, incorrect, or misleading personal information may result in disqualification from the Contest and/or receipt of the prize.
- Incomplete, late, or otherwise faulty entries will not be accepted. We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, if an entry is valid and to disqualify anyone, we reasonably believe to be tampering with the entry process, acting in a disruptive manner, or violating the Rules.
- The Contest runs as follows:
– 10 a.m. CET on December 15, 2021 until 23:59 p.m. CET on December 21, 2021
– 10 a.m. CET on December 22, 2021 until 23:59 p.m. CET on December 28, 2021
– 10 a.m. CET on December 29, 2021 until 23:59 p.m. CET on January 4, 2022
– 10 a.m. CET on January 5, 2022 until 23:59 p.m. CET on January 12, 2022
- Every week, the a lucky draw will decide the winner (the “Weekly Winner”) among all the correct answers.
- The Weekly Winner will receive one helmet AMH-2 with a rail system, Velcro patches, cover and NVG with a recommended retail price (in Germany) of EUR 350,00. Each of the Weekly Winners will receive one helmet AMH-2 with a rail system, Velcro patches, Cover and NVG with a recommended retail price (in Germany) of EUR 350,00 per helmet. The total value of the four AMH-2 helmets with a rail system, Velcro patches, cover and NVG is EUR 1.400,00 (recommended retail price in Germany).
- The Weekly Winners will be notified via private message within 24 hours after the daily lucky draw.
- If a Weekly Winner cannot be reached or does not reply within 72 hours of the prize notification, the prize will be assumed to have been forfeited and will be awarded to another participant (next closest answer and/or lucky draw between the same answers).
- We reserve the right to select an alternative winner if we reasonably believe that a Weekly Winner has breached the Rules.
- You agree that we may publish your Name and/or Surname, as applicable, on any of our websites and in any of our print publications if you are a Weekly Winner and that we may send you personal messages and/or emails for purposes related to the Contest, subject to your right to refuse such emails at any time.
- To claim the prize, the Weekly Winners may be required to prove their identity by submitting documents to that effect (such as a passport or a driving license).
- The right to claim the prize may not be transferred to anyone else. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes are available. However, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to substitute the prize with an item of equal value.
- The Weekly Winners will bear any taxes or levies due on the prize.
- Any decisions by us regarding the Contest are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We and our affiliates disclaim all liability, to the greatest extent legally permissible, for any damage suffered by anyone as a result of or in connection with the Contest.
- We reserve the right to amend the Rules and to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest at any time, in particular if it becomes subject to a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired.
- The Contest is void where prohibited by law or subject to a license.
- The Rules are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Germany, without regard to any conflict-of-law rules. In the event of any disputes, the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gutersloh, Germany.
- If you have any questions about the Contest, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org