Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST.
- These terms and conditions (“the Rules”) govern the “Q&A” contest (“the Contest”) administered by Busch PROtective Germany GmbH & Co. KG., based in Im Heidkamp 16, 33334 Gütersloh, Germany (“Busch PROtective,” “we,” “us,” “our”).
- By entering, you accept and agree to abide by both the Rules and confirm to have read and understood our Privacy Notice, which can be accessed at https://busch-protective.com/datenschutzrichtlinie/.
- The Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Instagram or Facebook. All information disclosed is provided to us, not to Instagram or Facebook. You hereby release those social media platforms, to the greatest extent legally permissible, from any liability in connection with the Contest.
- Participation in the Contest is open to anyone aged 18 or over, with the exception of our employees (and their families) and those of our affiliates, our partners, our representatives and agents, and their employees, and anyone else involved in the organization of the Contest.
- Multiple entries per person and per Contest are permitted. In the event of a dispute as to a person’s identity, the entry will be deemed to have been made by the holder of the Instagram profile associated with it.
- To enter the Contest, follow our profile on Instagram and / or Facebook and submit a question concerning anything related to Busch PROtective within the indicated time under the post about this content on the Busch PROtective Instagram page.
- We do not guarantee a successful entry in spite of your following the above instructions as entry may be prevented by reasons beyond our control.
- The provision of any invalid, incorrect, or misleading personal information may result in disqualification from the Contest and/or receipt of the prize.
- Incomplete, late, or otherwise faulty entries will not be accepted. We reserve the right to determine, in our sole discretion, if an entry is valid and to disqualify anyone, we reasonably believe to be tampering with the entry process, acting in a disruptive manner, or violating the Rules.
- The Contest runs as follows:
– Participants of the contest can add their question(s) as a comment under the Q&A post, starting from 09 a.m. CET on November 24th, 2023 (Friday) until 23:59 p.m. CET on November 27, 2023 (Monday).
-After the entry time is over, which is Tuesday, the 28th of November 2023, representatives of Busch PROtective will choose ten (10) most interesting questions and will answer them as soon as possible, in the form of 10 short videos, posted on Instagram and any other social media channel that seems appropriate for this cause. We reserve the right to choose any ten questions without the obligation of delivering the explanation to our decision.
– After all videos with answers to 10 chosen questions have been posted, anyone can vote for the best video by commenting and/or liking this video.
- On the 21st of December latest, the author of the question (out of the chosen 10) with the most likes and comments under the video, will become the winner of the “Q&A” contest.
- The Winner will be allowed to choose one (1) helmet made by Busch PROtective with a rail system and velcro patches. In the case of ballistic helmets (AMP-1 TP, AMP-1 E, ARC-2 E), the winner will need to deliver the certification confirming that he/she is entitled to carry ballistic helmets and works as an active office in a Law Enforcement Agency or Bureau. If the winner cannot prove that he/she has the right to carry a ballistic helmet, he/she will be allowed to choose a non-ballistic helmet.
- The Winner will be notified via message on Instagram within 24 hours, starting from the 21st of December.
- If a Winner cannot be reached or does not reply within 72 hours of the prize notification, the prize will be assumed to have been forfeited and will be awarded to another participant (second best video – number of likes and comments).
- We reserve the right to select an alternative winner if we reasonably believe that a Winner has breached the Rules.
- You agree that we may publish your Name and/or Surname, your Instagram profile as applicable, on any of our websites, social media channels, and in any of our print publications if you are a Winner and that we may send you personal messages and/or emails for purposes related to the Contest, subject to your right to refuse such emails or Instagram notifications at any time.
- To claim the prize, the Winners may be required to prove their identity by submitting documents to that effect (such as a passport or a driving license).
- The right to claim the prize may not be transferred to anyone else. No cash alternatives or alternative prizes are available. However, we reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to substitute the prize with an item of equal value.
- The Winners will bear any taxes or levies due on the prize.
- Any decisions by us regarding the Contest are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We and our affiliates disclaim all liability, to the greatest extent legally permissible, for any damage suffered by anyone as a result of or in connection with the Contest.
- We reserve the right to amend the Rules and to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest at any time, in particular, if it becomes subject to a computer virus or is otherwise technically impaired.
- The Contest is void where prohibited by law or subject to a license.
- The Rules are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of Germany, without regard to any conflict-of-law rules. In the event of any disputes, the parties submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gutersloh, Germany.
- If you have any questions about the Contest, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org